|Gary Olson Presents Channel-in-a-Box
October 30 @ 2pm EST / 11am PST – POSTPONED
Due to the devastating storm the East Coast is and will be facing in the coming days, we will be postponing the Channel-in-a-Box web seminar previously scheduled for October 30th.
Gary Olson’s presentation will now be held on Thursday, November 8 at 2 PM EST.
• Create a cost-effective off-site
• Launch single and multichannel
• Benefits of a software-centric
• Advantages of replacing stand-alone components with an integrated
• Improve workflow, simplifying equipment integration and
• Protect station investment
One of the hottest topics for broadcasters right now is the move from traditional playout automation with multiple devices to a single, one-stop Channel-in-a-Box (CiaB) solution. In fact, a recent market research report — forecasting this next-gen solution which offers integration, reduced costs and allows for a more scalable playout system — reports the CiaB market will grow to $146 million by 2017.