This painless four-week lean marketing course for technology companies, consultants and creatives delivers the results you need to define and take command of your marketing strategy.
In small group calls we´ll cover Twitter and Linked In for business as well as shed light on how to get followers and find prospects you did not know existed.
We´ll cover best practice for engagement and how to make new friends and influence people. By the end of it you will have a lean marketing plan that lets you to take control of your online identity and social media marketing efforts in a manner that is easy to manage yourself .
What we deliver
- a solid understanding of how to find new business leads, network and make new contacts in the management and creative sectors using marketing and social media strategies that work.
- time savings: avoid the time and trouble it takes to make sense of the approximately 1 million sources of free information out there on how to market your business, manage your personal brand, and use social media.
- one easy-to-manage plan.
Who it´s For
This marketing course is for technology companies, consultants, creatives and analysts. It delivers a personalised lean marketing strategy you can manage yourself to market your business, manage your personal brand, and use social media confidently.
This course is for you if:
- You want to reinforce your reputation with your clients and prospects.
- You know you need a marketing plan but don´t know how to go about it.
- You are overloaded with social media advice but can´t make sense of it or don´t know what to do first.
- You have a limited budget.
- You have a really limited budget!
- You have no time…… but you need to ensure the word is getting out there, and get more clients in the pipeline.
What it Covers
Over the course of four weekly one-hour calls you´ll learn to find your voice on Twitter and get started on the essentials of using social media for business.
The course includes:
- A 1-hour weekly training call, each Friday at 11am, via Skype
- Weekly documentation, an audio recording of the weekly call, case studies and homework
- A review of – and tweaks to – your existing online profile(s)
- Assistance with all aspects of set-up and best practice for mainly Twitter and LinkedIn
- Personalised help launching your social media presence and beginning to grow your audience
- Four hours personalised support to help with specific issues over a four month period.
PLUS: Four months of follow-up social media support and answers to an unlimited number of questions by email over the period.
When is it?
Sign up for the next course specifically geared for analysts, consultants, creatives and startups in the broadcast, telecoms, media, creative and technology sectors.
Next start dates are:
Get in touch for individual and corporate pricing.
Email us using the contact form on this site.