Click here to register and get 20% off //Nordic TV Summit 2018 - taking place in Copenhagen on 27 September - has released its final agenda. The theme of this year's event is the "Rise of the New TV Era - Innovation, Content and UX: Exploring the Future of TV".
The event will explore the future of TV, the innovators who are pushing the boundaries of technology, UX and content. This one-day thought-leadership event is ideally suited for broadcast, platform operators, media and entertainment professionals.
The Nordic TV Summit will ignite conservation, relationships and action through a one day conference full of insightful presentations, interactive panel discussions and mission-critical insight into the trends that are shaping the dynamic landscape of TV and VOD services in Scandinavia and Europe.
Besides extensive networking opportunities and a scenic canal cruise, it will feature interactive panel discussions and presentations focused on innovations in UX, content strategy and OTT technology. Keynote speakers include executives from DR, iflix, Sony Pictures Entertainment, TV2 Denmark, Altibox, Fox Nordics, Google, FilmStruck and many more.
Discussion topics include
- Cutting-edge research and insight into the future of OTT
- How AI is driving the future of the media and entertainment industry
- Launching new brands on emerging platforms
- Broadcast's future in the online video era
- The Future of Devices & Android TV
- Using Sports and Live Streaming to Monitize OTT Platforms
- Best practices for designing the OTT User Experience
- Critical innovations in OTT and TV including cloud TV, addressable TV and AI
- Succeeding with cross-screen and emerging platforms
"We're thrilled to be hosting industry professionals in the OTT industry who we know are motivated to move the industry forward," said Martijn van Horssen, CEO at 24i. "From exclusive data reveals, to leadership panels and thought- provoking keynote speeches, we're confident attendees will be inspired to uncover new ways to solve their business challenges, while learning from the experts and each other."
Confirmed speakers for the 2018 Nordic TV Summit include:
- Ida Olsen, Director, UI & Visual Design at Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Kristian Waneck, Head of Development, Streaming Services, DR
- Christian Godske, Head of Commercial Product Development at TV2 Denmark
- Kerensa Samanidis, General Manager at FilmStruck – a SVOD service by Turner
- Flemming Fjeldgaard, Head of Viaplay Denmark at Nordic Entertainment Group
- Stig Moller Christiansen, Pay-TV Director, TV2 Denmark
- Hizam Sahibudeen, Head of Engineering at iflix
- Kjersti Cuddeford, Head of Change and Delivery at Altibox
- Mikkel Eskildsen, Digital Content manager at Eurosport, Discovery
- Arash Pandari, CEO and Founder at Vionlabs
- Ben Keen, Analyst & Advisor, technology, media and telecoms
- Jackie Barnham, Strategic Partnerships Development Manager, Android TV EMEA at Google
- Ted Hall, Director of Research at IHS Markit
“The speaker list at this year’s event is an all-star line-up,” said Martijn Van Horssen, CEO at 24i Media, organizer of the Summit. “We are thrilled that Ida Olsen will keynote the Nordic TV Summit and share her experience on designing user experience for OTT with the industry. After great success with broadcasters and media companies like DR, BBC, Channel 4, ITV, Sky and now Sony Pictures Entertainment, Ida is bringing a fresh and experienced best practice to the OTT industry and will be sharing these insights with our conference guests."
To view the entire agenda, get more information about the Summit or to register using Broadcast Projects 20% off discount, please click here, or sign up with the code " broadcastprojects".
For full details, please visit www.nordictvsummit.com For real-time updates on the Summit, by follow @NordicTVSummit or @BrdcstProjects on Twitter.